Is your Caravan Ready for Winter?
To help you to prepare your caravan for Winter storage, we have put together this practical step-by-step Winterisation guide. Please click here to view/download the guide. We hope you will find it useful.
The guide covers the following topics:
- Gas System
Our friendly, professional Service Centre team here in Plymouth is available Mon to Fri 8:30-17:30 and Sat 9:00-16:00 through the Autumn and Winter months. If you need any help or advice on anything in our Winterisation Guide, we would be delighted to help.
And, if your caravan is due a service while it’s in storage, why not book it in and we can do this for you beforehand.
At Tamar Caravan Centre, we stock a full range of products in our Plymouth-based accessory shop to help you prepare your caravan for the Winter. These include:
- Cleaning products from brands like Thetford & Outdoor Revolution
- Acid-free vaseline, from brands such as Fenwicks, Diamondbrite & Muck Off
- Kampa Dometic water-absorbent crystals
- Propane, Butane & Camping Gaz high-pressure gas hoses and regulators
- Smoke alarms
- Fridge vent covers from Thetford & Dometic
- Caravan covers from Kampa Dometic & Dometic, starting from just £95+
If you need any help or have any questions at all, please call us on 01752 341133 and we will be happy to help!