Torque Wrench Safety Kit
£59.99 inc. VAT
Milenco Torque Wrench
This is an essential piece of safety equipment for anybody who tows or drives a recreational vehicle. This enables the user to correctly torque the caravan wheels to the manufacturers specification and to maintain that torque at the correct level to prevent the wheel nuts or bolts working loose. Supplied with wheel nut indicators- when attached these give a visual indication if any wheel nuts have worked loose. Standard Safety Kit (with 19mm wheel nut indicators for most UK caravans)
Drive Size: 1/2 Range: 28-210 NM Torque Wrench Correctly sized caravan wheel nut sockets Extension Bar 20 Wheel Nut Indicators
3 in stock
Delivery Charges amendment as follows:
- You can collect in store for free.
- Free delivery for orders over £100 to UK mainland*
- *UK mainland excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Wight, Scilly and Man, and Northern Ireland, where a surcharge of £15.95 applies to all deliveries.
- Orders less than £100 will be delivered for the standard charge of £5.95 to the UK mainland*.
- The correct charge will appear on your order when you come to Checkout.
We aim to delight you with our prompt delivery service. We normally deliver your order well within 5 working days from the date of order. Please be aware that this may take up to 21 days in exceptional circumstances. We will contact you by phone or e mail according to your preference if we expect any delay. Please provide contact details. Your goods will be delivered to your address, and a signature will be required on delivery.
For more information on shipping or returns please click here.