SAS HL2 Original HitchlockFor Pressed Steel CouplingsInsurance Approved
£85.99 inc. VAT
The HL2 Hitch Lock is a secure and versatile hitch lock for unbraked trailers that can be locked when hitched or unhitched to the towing vehicle.
Insurance Approved hitch lock completely covers hitch head. The HL2 Hitch Lock fits most unbraked trailers with pressed steel heads mounted on single drawbars up to 60mm wide. Designed to fit around stand- breakaway cable/chain brackets and deeper drawbars. Cast hitches fit too- where they are mounted on the drawbar similar to pressed steel hitches.
The HL2 Hitch Lock has a high security anti-drill radial pin tumbler lock to deter thieves. Hitch lock is made of tough steel- finished in Zinc pacifate- and painted bright red for maximum visual deterrent. Compact and easily stored which makes it ideal for touring. Tough plastic hitch lock carry case available as an extra from SAS for easy storage when not in use.
6 in stock
Delivery Charges amendment as follows:
- You can collect in store for free.
- Free delivery for orders over £100 to UK mainland*
- *UK mainland excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Wight, Scilly and Man, and Northern Ireland, where a surcharge of £15.95 applies to all deliveries.
- Orders less than £100 will be delivered for the standard charge of £5.95 to the UK mainland*.
- The correct charge will appear on your order when you come to Checkout.
We aim to delight you with our prompt delivery service. We normally deliver your order well within 5 working days from the date of order. Please be aware that this may take up to 21 days in exceptional circumstances. We will contact you by phone or e mail according to your preference if we expect any delay. Please provide contact details. Your goods will be delivered to your address, and a signature will be required on delivery.
For more information on shipping or returns please click here.