Find My Caravan
If you’ve purchased a product from our website or Plymouth shop and are curious about our delivery and returns policies, you’re in the right place!
Learn more about our delivery and returns policy below.
Typically delivered within 5-7 days from the date of your order.
Orders over £100 are free and orders under £100 will be charged at £5.95.
Typically delivered within 1-2 days from the date of your order.*
£12.95 for all other orders. Order must be placed by 12 noon.*
Awning and Accessory Delivery Details
Awnings will be delivered within 5-7 days if in stock and if a special order is required then a delivery timescale will be advised.
Collect In Store
In-store collection is free! Please bring a copy of the order confirmation emailwith you.
Goods we have in stock can be ordered online and collected from the pick-up point at Tamar Caravan Centre during normal opening hours. The goods will be available to collect the same day if the order is placed on a weekday before 12pm, or the following day if ordered after 12pm. Orders placed on a weekend will be available to collect from the following Monday.
You will receive an email letting you know when the goods are ready to be picked up, which could be up to 4 hours after placing your order during busy times. Please make sure to bring the order confirmation email along with you as your proof of purchase.
We aim to hold all items in stock, however, should an item become out of stock or more popular than we expected, there may be occasional delays when ordering. Sometimes we may experience difficulties with the supply of certain products and may, therefore, provide a substitute of the same or better quality at no extra cost.
If the item you are looking for does not appear on the website, this may be because it is out of stock or we do not stock this item, please call us as we can order items for you.
*UK mainland excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Wight, Scilly and Man, and Northern Ireland, where a surcharge of £15.95 applies to all deliveries.
The correct charge will appear on your order when you come to check out.
We aim to delight you with our prompt delivery service. We normally deliver your order well within 5 working days from the date of order. Please be aware that this may take up to 21 days in exceptional circumstances. We will contact you by phone or e mail according to your preference if we expect any delay. Please provide contact details. Your goods will be delivered to your address, and a signature will be required on delivery.
Please provide contact details. In the event of any stock issues, we will call you to inform you as soon as possible. We will contact you by phone or e-mail according to your preference if we expect any delay. Your goods will be delivered to the address you’ve provided, and a signature will be required on delivery.
General Return Policy
Unwanted items may be returned within 14 days of purchase, providing the item is unused and in its original packaging and a receipt is provided.
If an item is faulty please contact us for a Returns Authorisation number and we will ask you to either post the item back to us or we will arrange a courier to collect the item. Upon receipt, the item will be tested and if found to be faulty will be replaced or refunded (in full including return postage costs originally borne by you). If found not to be faulty you will be given the option of having the item returned to you at your cost or a refund (less 20% restocking charge and all postage costs). Items can be returned within the first 12 months of purchase if they are found to be faulty. This does not apply to any item that has failed due to neglect or misuse.
Batteries which have been used for the purpose they were intended can be refunded or exchanged, but we must have the opportunity to test them over a 24 hour period.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy.
Awnings Return Policy
- The customer has 30 days from the date of collection or delivery to return a product with a manufacturing fault to Tamar Caravan Centre for either repair, replacement or refund of the product.
- If the customer discovers a manufacturing fault between 30 days and 6 months after purchase Tamar Caravan Centre will repair the fault under the manufacturer’s warranty supplied with the product.
- After 6 months of ownership, it is the customer’s responsibility to prove that the product had a fault with it from the first day of collection. In the event a manufacturing fault has been highlighted during usage, the manufacturer’s warranty will be applicable, which is standard on all new products and will last for a 1 year period from the date of collection or delivery unless otherwise stated.
- Our returns policy is applicable to second-hand products, but not the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Tamar Caravan Centre reserves the right to send the product back to the manufacturer to have it inspected and confirmed by the manufacturer.
- Tamar Caravan Centre will not accept liability for incorrect size awnings being provided at the customer’s request. We are able to offer a manufacturer’s guide of which size you would need for your awning but this is intended purely as a guide. Tamar Caravan Centre advise physically measuring the caravan or motorhome before purchasing any canvas products to ensure the size is correct.
- Tamar Caravan Centre will not accept liability for adverse weather damage, accidental damage, normal wear and tear and misuse. Repairs of damaged products that do not meet the criteria for repairs under warranty can be arranged but at an additional charge.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy.